Terms & Conditions
- The booking/order form duly signed by the client shall serve as a written agreement between the client and the advertiser.
- The signatory on the booking/order form warrants that he/she is the duly authorized representative of the client and that he/she is mandated to place advertisements on behalf of the client.
- The client agrees and accepts that in the event that the authorised representative who concluded the agreement leaves the employ of the client for any reason whatsoever such authorised representative’s actions shall at all times remain binding on the client and it may not raise the defence of lack of authority.
- As per our tax invoice, payment is to be made strictly upon receipt of invoice or otherwise agreed.
- Cancellations will only be accepted within seven (7) working days from date of signature, failing which the client will be liable for 50% of the costs of the advert booked.
- Payment to the cancellation fee will not be accepted in instalments and the total amount will only be accepted if paid within SEVEN (7) working days from submission of invoice, failing which the cancellation invoice will become null and void and the total amount on initial invoice will become due and payable
- All outstanding accounts will attract an interest fee of 15.5% per annum.
- All advertising quotations for the Republic of South Africa (RSA) are excluding VAT.
- The agreement shall commence on the date of signature or unless stated otherwise and remain in force for a period of one (1) year. Thereafter the agreement shall automatically renew for an indefinite period & the client will be invoiced accordingly unless notice is given one month prior to the expiry of the initial period.
- In the event of an account being referred to a third party for collection, the client will be liable for all legal costs incurred.
- All Artwork Material to be sent to AAMWORX CC within five (5) working days from date of signing of the booking/order form, failing which the advert will be designed according to the Publisher’s standards.
- The client and/or its duly authorised representative are responsible for checking the accuracy of advert proofs sent. Failure to notify AAMWORX CC of changes/amendments within seven (7) working days from date of advert proof being sent will result in advert being published as is.
- The Advertiser does not guarantee any given level of circulation or readership for any advertisements.
- All materials on this website are the copyright of AAMWORX CC or are reproduced with permission from its client’s.
- All rights are reserved.